top of page
Mold is a silent killer

Mold is a fungus that has a natural purpose to decompose and often emits mycotoxins for the same. It is commonly found in homes in the form of damp walls, leaky pipes, seepage from roofs etc. Architecture of buildings are also responsible for letting mold breed, as ventilation and sunlight can help reduce the problem. High humidity in homes, especially in bathrooms, kitchens or corner rooms indicate the presence of mold. Ideally, the relative humidity level in a home should be 40-60%.

It affects your health 


Mold has the potential to make people extremely sick without them recognizing the source ever. Mold mycotoxins enter into our bodies if we inhale the spores, absorb into our skin through direct touch or ingested through contaminated food. It weakens the immune system, endocrine system, dermal system, respiratory tract and nervous system. Exposure can cause a runny nose, frequent sneezing, nose-bleeds, asthma, allergies, gut issues, autoimmune conditions, skin problems, recurring yeast infections, hormonal imbalances and fatigue.

Are you vulnerable?


Mold toxins pollute the air affecting everyone in contact with that air. Women and children are usually quicker to show signs of the health effects from mold than men. Asthma patients, people with pre-existing respiratory issues or those sensitive to allergens are more vulnerable to mold toxicity.

How to fix it?


Mycotoxins in the air can be 50 times smaller than spores, and although they can be caught by HEPA filters, that does not affect the source of the problem. Dehumidifiers can help in reducing the humidity and make the breeding environment incompatible for the fungus. Most importantly, air tests can identify the problem area and solve the problem from the root.

Suggested Solutions:


Air Test



If you are unsure of the issue in your home air, book an air quality test or talk to us about your concerns.

bottom of page